J.Robson Vs Hsbc

jabski
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I went through my statements and worked out how much i could claim back.

Posted my letter 5/4/07. I have now received a response dated 11/4/07 saying

I am looking into the matters you have raised and will contact you with a full response as soon as i have completed my investigation

Do i wait ?? Is this all i need or do i push on and send the second letter saying i will go to court without a response in 14 days ??

Many thanks

James

Guest ian cognito

This is just timewasting tactics, carry on and stick to your timetable, you will probably receive a reply which says their charges are lawful and you agreed to pay them when you opened the account, why they have to investigate this is beyond me because they have been sending the same reply to everyone!!!

Stick to your guns and good luck.

you might even get a shiny leaflet in the post in the future, all about the ombudsman and how you can contact them if you feel hard done by!! as iancognito says..... stick to your guns and claim your money back. send of your lba 14 days after your last letter.

good luck

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

• 3 weeks later...

i can log in fine. Its when i go to submit then it says there is a technical issue. I have email customer support yesterday but heard nothing back .

Oh, I see. Perhaps call them?

The Customer Help Desk can be contacted for support between 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday on:

Tel : 0845-601 5935

Fax : 0845-601 5889

I don't know if the staff have any knowledge about the technical status of the website but they might be aware of the problems and how long it may take to fix.