Claim for £8000 - Nationwide

mars32
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Mars32,

I am still waiting to hear still not put in a defence and still no maoney in my account, but after what I have read on here Nationwide like to take it to the wire, so might even have to give them another seven days after the 13th June before filing Judgement by Default, will remind the Solicitors I think on the 13th if not heard and watch and wait. I have my bundle ready anyway if I have to go to court but wait and see what their defence is first. Keep hanging in there!!

Court told me Nationwide had until 13 June to enter a defence. My claim is over £10,000 with interest etc. Will they still pay and enter a defence that they have paid -- I'm getting very jittery now -- less than a week to go................................:eek:

Hi Mars 32,

Just to update you on my claim have received 5 x correction payments into my account today toalling the £4,595.50 charges so just waiting for the interest and court costs to be paid, and my date was the 13th June. Not had anything from court or the bank bu they are there in black and white on my mini statement!!!! Sorry been celebrating a bit tonight, cant believe it absolutley exstatic what a weekend in store cant wait for the rest of the money to go in. Would like to thank all the support and advice I have received from this site and I will be making a donation hope you get your money soon I'm sure you will very best of luck:)

Congrats to everyone who has received their money!! Have a great time spending it.:D

I'm hoping that next week they will let me know they are going to pay or just send me a cheque - I don't mind. I don't have an open bank account with them for them to pay it into now. Hope thats all thats holding it up.

I thought as everyone else on my timescale had had their money I should have had mine!!

My OH went into Nationwide today and they reactivated the account we thought was closed. THERE WERE PAYMENTS TOTALLING £9884.13.

However they have taken off the overdraft amount that I was paying to FREDERICKSON INTERNATIONAL. I thought if I was paying it to them that Nationwide had had their money because the debt had been sold on? This means the amount is £1840.58 short.

Please help -- this is a win -- at least I know I will get the money. Do I accept this or ask them for the cheque I originally requested because I had a suspicion this would happen.

I thought as everyone else on my timescale had had their money I should have had mine!!
Dangerous things ASSUMPTIONS are!

Although many Claims are very similar, each are different + fully researching the WHOLE procedure is recommended BEFORE even embarking on the Re-claiming process.

Reading through Post #2 in the following Thread may help U further...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide/97247-carpworld-nationwide.html

Thanks MilkTrayMan you have been a helping hand along the way!

I know I shouldn't assume - perhaps it was just hope running out --lol.

.......................But I have my money and one more debt paid off --HOORAY.

...But I have my money and one more debt paid off --HOORAY.
But the 'Debt' that has been paid off may NOT legally exist (...i.e. be 'unenforceable') and U may still be able to recover what has been paid out to the DCA by Nationwide??!

Cos U originally asked them for personal cheque cos your Flexaccount had been closed + they have STILL paid U nearly £2k short, I personally think that U have still got some leverage left in your tank!

It's YOUR Claim + U will do what U think is right for U, but it has to be worth doing a little more research + possibly writing one or two more letters, to be able to 'have your cake and eat it' as well don't U think???!

Then U'll be able to add a couple of HIP's to your HOORAY...;):)