style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5267 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Perhaps to help raise extra funds you could arrange for someone to print off the major Acts CCA, UCTRA etc all nicely binded. Then add £20-£30 and sell them? I would happily pay extra as it could help donations. People could buy the binder and be getting something on top of all the advice and help!

Prolly get someone to print as and when ppl wouldn't be too concerned about getting them in a hurry. I'll buy one lol cool eh?....

Help me to help others!

They are all Crown Copyright

There is a general copyright waiver for Acts of Parliament and Statutory Instruments, which might allow this (click), but the costs associated with publishing them will probably be prohibitive (lots of money to get them printed and bound, or otherwise lots of paper, time and effort to do it ourselves). Also, a key condition is that the material is "reproduced accurately and kept up-to-date" - here have been hundreds if not thousands of SIs relevant to (some of which modify) CCA alone. Not sure if the restriction in 12(d) of the waiver statement would prevent us, and paragraph 15 would mean someone obtaining a print copy of CCA (et al.) and transcribing it.

The problem is not legal so much as practical.

HSBCLloyds TSBcontractual interestNew Tax Creditscoming for you?NTL/Virgin Media

Never give in ... Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. Churchill, 1941