ErinBrockovich v Natwest

ErinBrockovich

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I thought after lurking here for a couple of weeks, I'd join in. I have been waiting for something interesting to happen before I started on the forum. But anyway... here is where I'm at.

I sent my first SAR off 80 days ago and of course received no reply from Natwest. So 40 days later I sent off my second SAR and accompanied it with telephone calls and personal visits to the bank, as well as 'reminder letters' every couple of days. And still no statements whatsoever, and even more so no acknowledgement of anything. So frustrating!!! None of the £10 cheques have been cashed.

So, today I prepared a letter to the Customer Relations Unit telling them that I will be taking them to court in 7 days if they don't comply. Does anybody have any idea what I should do next? I am a little put off going through the ICO as they are supposed to be of increasingly little assistance in this situation advising people to go via the courts.

I've read that I could either submit a N244 for Pre-Action Disclosure or something else for a non-compliance order. Help!:?

Best Wishes

Erin x

Hey Erin........ welcome on board the nat west forum!! If you follow the link that michael's given to you, you'll see exactly what to do next!!! Don't worry, there's quite a few folk in the same boat as you - but you'll get there in the end and you'll get your cash back too! Good luck, hedgey xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Tis a pleasure Erin!!! Anytime you get stuck ........... or you just fancy a natter!!!!!!......... post on this thread - there's always someone around to give advice and support. xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Guest NATTIE

Ok, i have to ask as i am intrigued. What have you been told as the reason why they have not been sent out? is the account with credit management services or is it closed?