Creation Cf Ltd

munty030
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

who has heard of these people???? we have had money taken out of our account by these people and we do not know who they are! The bank are being extremely unhelpful and have told us to call the company who we can only contact monday to friday 9-5!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

now got to wait until monday to get this sorted out. as the bank won't give us any other details!

• 1 year later...

creation cf ltd is a company who do finance agreements for these companys :JJB Sports

adams kids

Flybe

West Bromwich Albion FC

M&Co.

USC

Faith

All Saints

Selfridges & Co.

Everton FC

Sainsbury's

mk one

HMV

Wolverhampton Wanderers FC

Woolworths

Derby County FC

H.Samuel

First Choice

Sheffield Wednesday FC

Carphone Warehouse

Fulham FC

Clarks

Past Times

Sainsburys

National Tyres & Autocare

ScS

Land of Leather

Car Craft

Bennetts Electrical

AHF Home Furnishings

Midlands Co-operative Society

Anglia Regional Co-operative Society

Ultralase

Focus DIY

Fraser Har

i currntly have a tv from bennets at buy now pay nothing for 12 months but if we dont pay all of it before next november i get charged £800 plus anything i already paid SO PAY IN FULL

• 2 months later...
who has heard of these people???? we have had money taken out of our account by these people and we do not know who they are! The bank are being extremely unhelpful and have told us to call the company who we can only contact monday to friday 9-5!

now got to wait until monday to get this sorted out. as the bank won't give us any other details!

Hi Munty030 - have you got a telephone number for Creation CF?? I'vr got the same problem - noticed a direct debit on my account but not got a clue who its for! :confused::confused::confused: Thanks

• 4 months later...

I have had a quick Google and found......

Creation Consumer Finance Ltd

Phone: 028 90260900

Sixth Floor,

Royston House,

BELFAST,

BT1 6FX

Any good?

Regards, Rooster.

Edited by Rooster-UK
Re-formatting post.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I have just cleared a balance from a suite and am concerned about the possibility of them taking further payments from my card details. Does anyone have the confidence that any further payments will not be achievable. Or should I contact my bank. I have already deleted the Direct Debit as the balance is clear but I have heard of the company helping themselves.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all of this. I just noticed an amount on my bank statement and was wondering what is was for but now I know that it is my first DFS payment. Would have been nice to have had word from them regarding this!

• 5 months later...

i have had my account deducted for a long time now £38.80 every 28 days cant get them to stop! changed my card and they are back again. lost count of what they owe!

• 11 months later...

I have just had the offer of a credit card from creation - apparently I am pre-approved in a name that I changed from some 13 years ago and their interest rate is 29.something % in an age where interest rates are very low. Was curious enough to search and find out who on earth they could be. The address on the form might be of interest to some in this thread:

This creation card is issued by Sygma Bank UK, a Creation group company, Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull West midlands B91 2AA It also says it is a private company limited by shares incorporated in France with registration number RCS Paris B327 511 036 Authorised by the Banque de France and and subject to limited regulation by the FSA England and Wales registration no fc023963 The telephone number 0871 332 9290 is written in the documentation. hope this helps someone sort out their issue with them.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks