MBNA Can't find my account after 60 days

repro

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I wrote requesting statements and they sent letter asking me to call, I called and they could not find details of my closed account and asked me to run experian check. I ran check and provided copy to bank showing MBNA as credittor but they just said they can't find it.

What should I do now?

Hi All,

I wrote requesting statements and they sent letter asking me to call, I called and they could not find details of my closed account and asked me to run experian check. I ran check and provided copy to bank showing MBNA as credittor but they just said they can't find it.

What should I do now?

This could just be a delaying tactic by MBNA, though were you at same address when you opened MBNA account. MBNA could very conveniently only have you at old address. When did MBNA last update experian this could cause them problems under DPA etc. IE how can they process your data when they have no record(no CCA etc)

good luck dpick:(

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

I was at a different address but I gave them all the details and went through everything over the phone but still they say they can't find it, what is the route with the OFE?

I was at a different address but I gave them all the details and went through everything over the phone but still they say they can't find it, what is the route with the OFE?

Hi bit difficult I have no real idea just suggestions take copy of experian report for proof you had account then if you sent full SAR wait 40 days then issue none compliance and advise will go to court. There are others far more knowledgeable than me on these forums. If no one else posts I will pm a couple of peeps I know. My feeling is if you go to court for full disclosure they are in deep **** especially if defaults late payments etc have been entered on experian report.

dpick:p

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640