Jump to content

Baliffs & council tax urgent help needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Received letter from rundle & Co ltd regard a £226 arrears, I received first letter last monday and i called them on the tuesday stating that i will pay in full arrears on monday 23rd April which the lady i spoke to Arrogant @?:@{ stated 0k, I have now received a letter this morning stating baliffs name and he will be round to collect goods, I spoke to the guy this morning rang him at 5am as i am postman and letter stated ring urgently now..lol then called again at 9am he sates doesn't know full balance and will call me on monday.


I just need a couple things cleared up.


1) as origonal bill was £226 Rundels state now £262 after just one letter recieved, Do i pay the £262 or pay direct to council monday £226


2) Can any more charges be put on even though no one has come to my house and have only recieved 2 letters.....


Urgent help will be hugely appreciated...and god do i hate these people.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest buda01

you cant be charged for letters only visits. see national debtline website. i think its now 24.50 for first visit and 18.50 for second. charges recently went up a bit. if you pay council before he visits you owe him nothing. if council wont accept payment, pay it on line. if bailiff turns up, then i would not pay him and continue to pay council.when council are paid make sure they pull debt back from bailiff and be carefull about car outside your house incase the bailiff levys on this. i would make bailiff aware that you know you are being over charged and what the correct charges are and that you are informing council. inform council about over charging and ask them to pull debt back while reminding them that they are liable for the baiiffs actions as he is an employed agent of theres.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...