court action NATWEST

azegard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5259 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi azeguard, sorry I can't help with this one - my claim hasn't got to this stage yet. I'm sure someone will be along soon to advise you properly, but it may be worthwhile having a read through here while you wait http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html If this doesn't help you, have another look through the FAQ's and Michael Browne's complete A-Z guide. Good luck, hedgey xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

hi, i'm having a little problem finding the proof i need in court. i have just received a letter from the court saying that i have until 2nd may 07 to submit my proof.

also i got the court to rule that natwest must supply me with a breakdown of there chargers

Hi

When have cobbetts got to give u the breakdown of nat west fees?

Prepare as requested by the court, they will pay out b4 disclosure so youre on the homerun now

good luck

scott

Guest NATTIE

azegard, as scott said prepare a court bundle which is int the Bank Templates section, but you have got a court to order natwest to reveal charges(either they will or they will pay up) so cheque please;)

i was looking through here and saw a tem letter, made some changes and sent to the court with AQ and a complaint about corbbetts. when i have a bit more time i will post it on here