Lloyds Bank Charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HELP - Am few stages down the line with claim and have now received General Form of Judgment or Order from the court.

I have to serve full schedule of sums claimed by 8 May. Is this the Court Bundle?

It also says 'claim stayed until 8 May and at conclusion claimant and defendant shall jointly advise court of issues outstanding'.

I haven't heard anything from Lloyds other than standard letter. Do I need to ring them and ask what their intentions are and then advise court?

Can anyone advise?

Guest Big Lash

My undersatnding is a bit limited, but my understanding is this (I will be corrected if wrong)

Full schedual of sums is your spreadsheet, and statements, does it ask for supporting evidence, thats your court bundle.

As for the stay, thats the court giving you both the chance to resolve this without the need for action. I have seen different tactics for this.

Some have said, its all my money, I want it back, and will go to court to get it. wheras, some have 'reduced' the sum claimed by various amounts, and put it to the bank.

Cant recomend either, but I know what I would do (and it isn't the second option......but thats always easier to say when your telling someone else).

Dont forget though, the emphasis is still with the bank to avoid action, after all, you have demonstarated that your willing to go, and they, presumably, dont (considering they never have in the past, i would be suprised if they started now, wouldn't you).

Send them a letter, asking what their responce is to the courts direction, and see what they say.

good luck