"scared" of threatening legal action

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys, not really sure if this is the right place to post, but here goes.....

i obtained my statement over the last couple of year and went through it and highlighted all the charges incurred. i entered them in excel, providing the date of the charge, the amount and the reason for it and inserted it into the "first claim" letter template off the bbc website. i posted it bia recorded delivery and have comfirmation of it being delivered on the 15th March. i havent received or heard anything since then.

i just want to find out the risks/procedure of the next step, which if i've read correctly is taking to the MCC. The amount i'm claiming is small;

all advice/help greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure of the procedure on the BBC site - but if you have only written one letter, I would uggest you now send them the Letter Before Action in the templates section on here.

The "risks" associated with filing in court are virtually nil! Because so far, no banks have stood up in court and justified their unlawful charges.

Hey bezza......... welcome on board the nat west forum!!! If you've only sent them one letter (preliminary letter) you need to proceed to the next stage and send them the Letter Before Action (you'll find this in the templates library) giving them another 14 days to respond. Make sure you send this along with a copy of your schedule of charges (spreadsheet) with the 8% interest column hidden to the following address:

Natwest Customer Relations

225 Shenley Road

Borehamwood

Hertfordshire

WD6 1BR

Send it recorded delivery (only costs a quid) and that way you'll know it's got there. Let us know how you get on - good luck, hedgey xx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Pleasure!! Just post on this thread if you ever need any help with anything........... there's always a few people around. ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.