is this true

djjs1969

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just phoned hsbc to see how claim was going as there first 14 days is up on 23 april and was told they have 8 weeks to complete there investigations is this true or are they stalling thanks darren

If you've given them the 14 days after the LBA then just go straight to MCOL. You've already demonstrated that you've attempted to sort is out reasonably so whatever happens next is on their own heads.

I would strongly recommend you read through this a couple of times it is step by step you will have all the information to hand this has to the easiest bit so far in the process just follow the instructions, then relish in the fact that you have rolled your sleeves up and about to get stuck in to them.

Money Claim On-Line (MCOL) Particulars of Claim

Oyster

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

MCOL Filed 26th Feb 07

:-)

Defended 26th March 07:rolleyes:

PRT @ Cambridge 13th July 07:wink:

1st May Full Offer:grin:

Cheque arrived 16th May8)

If you've given them the 14 days after the LBA then just go straight to MCOL. You've already demonstrated that you've attempted to sort is out reasonably so whatever happens next is on their own heads.

I would strongly recommend you read through this a couple of times it is step by step you will have all the information to hand this has to the easiest bit so far in the process just follow the instructions, then relish in the fact that you have rolled your sleeves up and about to get stuck in to them.

Money Claim On-Line (MCOL) Particulars of Claim

Oyster

not got that far yet going to send LBA on 23 april as 24 april is 14 days after they recived my first letter asking for my money back have recived the standard letter they are investigating matters thanks darren

If you wait for their investigations at the end of it they often just turn around and say that it is fair you were told in the t's and c's what the charges were etc. That is why we have the process we do here the bank process doesn't work but this one does we all get paid at the end of it. :-)

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

Hi Darren your not making a complaint, your asking for your money back - so they don't have 8 weeks. As previous posters have said stick to your timescales not theirs, your the one in control now.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

darren - you are actually quite lucky - i put their response into 3 catagories 1 - the no response - which is just plain rudeness.

2 - the sod off response which says - our charges are fair now go away! and 3 - the fob off resonse which says - we'll look into it and let your grandchildren know what we decided..... which is what you got.

just stick to the schedule prelim + 14 days = lba + 14 days = mcol.

and when you get to that part - here's a very useful thread:

Getting MCOL Right