confused (bet u'v not heard that one before)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am having difficulty understanding how to fill out my N1 County Court form.

Spent hrs looking at other threads still confused.

dont know what this interest under s.69 county court act is and how I calculate it

also.... yes thers an also...

How much should I paying in court fees? I understand initial fee will be £120

pounds as my claim is over £3000 pounds but what is the other one off payment as someone put in another thread? is it something to do with allocation to track? if it is then I pay 100 pounds on top of the £120 to issue a claim right???? what does allocation to track mean???

Thanks in anticipation. Dinky.

1) http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

2) if you have a s/sheet with your charges entered in it, it should have the interest at 8% added at the end. That's your s.69 interest. The daily rate, well, if you make 1 more entry in your s/sheet, with the total charges and enter it at yesterday's date, the amount coming up will be the rate of £ xxx per day. (Don't forget to delete that last entry form your s/sheet afterwards!)

3) http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/helpful-external-links/63-county-court-fees-exemptions.html

4) The Allocation Questionnaire fee is £100 and only for claims over £1500, and reclaimable from the bank as well. HOwever, a few courts are now dispensing with the AQ, so who knows, you may not have to worry about it anyway.

5) Allocation to track is when the judge decides whether to allocate your case to Small Claims (most common), Fast or Multi-Track (larger, more complicated claims), Mercantile (trying to get a test case and set a precedent), etc...