No Credit leaflet, Data Protection, from the Information Commissioner's Office

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm still beaming with the glory of my victory over Lowell Financial Ltd and Capital One Bank today!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/59620-diskmandave-lowell-finacial-capone-5.html#post751989

Well, as you can see from that thread I managed to get an impromptu meeting with Patricia Hampson, the Team Leader at Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council Trading Standards, how cool is that?!

For those of you that know me too well... I'm well into my first jug of cheeky Vimto (Vodka, Vimto & lots of ice!)!

Anyway... To cut a story short... Whilst I was there, she gave me her card, her direct number telephone number, and a big leaflet from the I.C.'s Office about Data Protection!

So... Boys & Girls...

Get yourselves a drink, sit back, and get ready to do some reading!

Here goes..........! 15 images to follow!

leaflet1.jpg

leaflet2.jpg

leaflet3.jpg

leaflet4.jpg

leaflet5.jpg

leaflet6.jpg

I might also add... I asked Pat' about the, "Licence Fitness", complaint question. She said that this was a myth, and that whilst most complaints were ammicably resolved (99.99%) when OFT/TS are involved (i.e. DCA runs like buggery!), she said that if they got a single complaint serious enough to warrant it, that they would instantly revoke a credit licence, regardless of how many jobs would be lost.

Moving on... Where's my jug!

Hope that's been helpful to 1 person at least?!

Regards, good luck with your own quest, Dave.

Click my bloody scales!

Hello diskmandave,i propose this should be made a sticky :) well done on having the patience to scan the info for our benefit good job old chap :)

Also pleased you got an "interview" with top brass at TS

Regards S

ps, cheers i`ve got a very cold beer i luv friday nights :) as mentioned elsewhere on this forum a calendar month is up in the morning yay!

Great info Dave.

Hope scanning that lot with a jug of cheeky vimto didn't cross your eyes too badly. :D

I've tried to click the B****Y cales but they won't let me, say I've got to share. :Cry:

I agree, this should be a sticky, it's so helpful for everybody cos it's a lot of info in one place, no more thread trawling to get bits here and there.

Enjoy the weekend and then back to the fray. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Great info Dave.

Hope scanning that lot with a jug of cheeky vimto didn't cross your eyes too badly. :D

I agree, this should be a sticky, it's so helpful for everybody cos it's a lot of info in one place, no more thread trawling to get bits here and there.

Enjoy the weekend and then back to the fray. :rolleyes:

Thanks! Scanning that took ages! And already being well cut when I started didn't help things!

Here's a much more important sticky.....

How to make Cheeky Vimto! : :rolleyes:

Ingredients;

Take 1/2 bottle vodka & put in fridge for 4 hours.

Take bottle of Vimto and put in fridge for 4 hours.

Take bottle of lemonade (or limeade), you guessed, fridge, 4 hours.

Take 2 litre measuring jug and put in fridge for 4 hours.

Method;

Put full tray of ice cubes in to measuring jug.

Pour all 40cl of vodka into measuring jug.

Add Vimto to 50% of remaining capacity of jug.

Fill jug to just before top with lime/lemonade.

Stir (carefully!)

Drink resposibilly!!! :pDrinkaware - Home :roll:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robbingscum Weigh commit the offence on Tuesday, and they'll have prob's realised that they are missing my £9 !

So it's bussiness as usual from Monday!

Regards, Dave.

• Haha 1

No B****cks.

I think he deserves all the clicks there are, but it won't let me give him anymore. Says I've got to spread it around.

Maybe the system needs changing a little to reflect what the USERS want to do.

I added and got "Thanks for adding to reputation, may you be lucky enough to receive the same" or words to that effect, just got up and peepers wont focus, been on the cheeky vimto myself last night...by the way Dave, my version is Port, 1 measure, and Blue Wicked, 2 measures...tastes soooo good, you just have to down the first few at once and then wait for the wobblies to start.

• Haha 1

Of course I will pay you everything you say I owe with no proof.

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs