thefuture Vs HSBC

thefuture
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5838 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

***BUMP***

Hi

Any ideas what to put in my next nudge letter, I'm still waiting for a court date, but in view of the stays I'm not sure if I should mention something in letter, along the line of "I know you'll request a stay but how about just paying me what you owe anyway". Shall I wait for a date then good excuse to send another letter referring to that?

Also any point me complaining now about the fact that HSBC took over 8 weeks to reply to my complaint on one account and still not replied to other account, although have acknowledgement for both, and this was before the waiver on time scales?

Just trying anything now that might bring this to a conclusion quicker.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi tf. My thinking is to keep on with the nudges in any form you can to try and resolve the matter. even if the case is stayed, it is only on hold and will have to be resolved eventually and it will be benificial to you to be able to show the effoet you have gone to in trying to resolve even by offering comprimise.

Just use one of lats nudges and reword it. Post it up if whaen you have done it and I am sure people will give advice on it.

The banks will just keep refering to the oft test case in an attempt to make you dissapear. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Quick question, these new POC's, should I do one of these for my claim even though it's as far as waiting for a court date?

Sorry if this is covered else where, been very busy lately selling house, hols, dentist etc etc not had much time to keep an eye on things, then of course the oft announcement, been watching and waiting see what happens and feeling defeated, but I'm ready to start the fight again now however long it takes!!

Thanks livelylad, I'll leave well alone then, the original was from mse but had worked up until test case for many others so no point spending anymore money that I haven't got at the moment.

What time did Cardiff kick off (or not) hoping some good news for the Cardiff lot today.

Yep going to as above post, this money is running further and further away from me at the minute, and I'm struggling to catch up with it. First was going to pay for my hols (been and returned), then all the new uniform and school shoes, (times running out for that), then the house (sold ours and offer accepted on shack) so defo need money to make it liveable, at least got some equity so at least be able to install heating n new electrics. Perhaps I'll use it to celebrate my 50th only 9 years away!!

Brill pictures FL I'll have a go at following your step by step guide on how to get them on Auburns thread when I get a minute, have to say you look a lot older than 43 in that picture I'd ditch the zimmer frame n get yourself a syrup if I were you LOL:D

mines in the 'proceeding as normal' list but someone else at that court has been told cases are being stayed. he didnt actually have a court date though. i do and im hoping this will mean it will go ahead. fingers crossed. cant bring myself to ring the court yet. :eek:

Hello all, got letter from DG, standard, "we will apply for a stay" letter, I also rang my local court and they confirmed my file went before the judge and it would most likely be stayed pending test case, I rang HSBC just to ask if any possibility that they would re offer but as I'd already rejected an offer and started court proceedings, all my paperwork has been filed away until outcome of test case. So now I'm thinking maybe one last attempt by sending the 'new nudge letter' (thanks, Pete, Lattie and FL for that) I've no hardship grounds to get the stay lifted at all so If nothing is forthcoming from DG after that I'm going to put the whole lot on back burner and forget about it until after the test case. I've been eating and sleeping this for almost 7 months now and am fed up thinking about it. I'M NOT GIVING IN, I'll keep on reading and watching and update if I get any joy from the nudge.

Keep up the brilliant work folks, and good luck to everyone.

Jacqui (tf) x

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, thought I'd check in and see what's happening on here, been 3 months since my last post, no joy from DG from my last nudge. I've finally moved house, as mentioned previously it's a complete renovation project so we've got our hands full. Hope you're all ok and still fighting on, I'll keep reading and hope that a decision is made sooner rather than later in the test case.

Bye for now

Jacqui TF x

• Haha 1

Hi Freaky, good to know you're all better from your stay in hospital, renovation just starting 1st plaster and lath ceiling down few more to go then the damp to sort then maybe we can get some central heating in here!! Doesn't look like there's much going on at the mo but now I'm sort of settled in this place I call home maybe I'll have a bit of time to keep popping in for updates. Nice to hear from you.:)

Jacqui tf x