Thailand's Ma V YB Part Deux

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Impatiently starting this thread I'm afraid as I cannot wait to fire in the prelim.

Password to internet banking due within 3 days. (hope they go back to October!)

Natwest STEP in place for potential 30 days closure notice - which I intend to pre-empt in the prelim.

Hi Kirstie *waves*

Its just such a darned shame mum will only be able to pay the loan and overdraft back at a assumingly acceptable rate of £1 a month due to her being on benefits. I know YB will likely throw a hissy fit at this (haha) as they are used to having a hell of alot more of her benefit, and having me pay her mortgage.

Well, we'll leave that for the court to decide Miss Ross.:lol:

P.s I was going to go down this route anyway - but figured we'll let you decide your fate, I know its a bit naughty - but at least I'm speaking your language Kirst and ta very much for the weeks benefit your beloved employer quaffed today - we look forward to getting it back and proving that your call centre and branch staff were completely in the wrong, not that they can be blamed, they have kids to feed.

Regards

Thai.

P.s no, mum hasn't kept any statements since, although I have a few.

• 3 weeks later...
Back again for more I see Thai

Give em hell

Jules

Cheers Jules, I intend to! ( and thanks to you and PJ - who just helped me put together my prelim without knowing it!)

Well, I've been up to lots of mischief lately along with alot of other things, so I'm only just getting round to putting this together. I've only just got the green light of ma too - very worried again. I think i've cleared the runway for the emergency landing of a very well oiled machine (YB)

I've told mum no talking on the phone, politely say "I will only discuss this matter in writing" and politely replace the reciever. Told her not to worry about defaults, DCA's and threatening letters as I will deal with them (admits to being experienced here:rolleyes: ). Promised I will organise STEP acc DD's and SO's and Benefits, so she is not to worry.

I am going for October to present, which shockingly is less than £300 - the hand outs I being giving:lol: . I will also be sending a SAR demanding all Data they have going back as far 1994, but think their retention only goes back to 96. This will be the final round 3 if all goes to plan.

This is the prelim I've drafted ( I have edited a hundred times as the sarcasm, hatred & damn right laughing in thier faces was getting out of hand:cool: :D )

Please advise if anyone feels its too strong!

PRELIMINARY REQUEST FOR REPAYMENT

Dear Sir/Madam,

Account Number: XXXXXXXX

I am writing to ask that you refund to me the sum of £242, levied from my account over the past 7 months.

As you are no doubt aware, I have, in the past, asked you to demonstrate to me that these punitive charges are fair, just, lawful, and that they are being lawfully applied in accordance with Common Law, Statute and recent consumer regulations. I have also asked you to demonstrate that they represent a true cost to the bank of the bank’s actions, or that they represent a fair pre-estimate of cost for those actions. You have failed to demonstrate this to date, and therefore it is implied by your refusal or inability to supply such demonstration, that these penalties are, indeed, unlawful.

Furthermore, the last time I raised court action against you, it was implied you would defend the case, counterclaim and call upon expert witnesses, however, you paid me all monies owing, including Statuatory interest shortly before our date in court.This led to Yorkshire Bank adding in excess of £800 to the claim, plus its own costs with dealing with the matter, later, rather than sooner.

I hope that you will enter into a sincere dialogue with me regarding this matter, and I write this letter on the assumption that you will prefer to do this rather than merely responding with standard letters and leaflets as before.

If I do not receive a satisfactory response within 14 days, I shall once again be sending you a letter before action, giving a further 14 days in which to reflect. I believe that these targets are more than sufficient for a large company such as yours, with dedicated staff and departments.

After that, there will be no further communication from me, and I shall not hesitate to issue a further claim at the expiry of the second deadline.

I remind you this account is now in dispute, since I dispute them, thus any changes to my account must be approved by me.

Yours Sincerely,

Sorry for the long post.

Hi Thai

Sounds good to me , you could also include

In recent light of the revelation of CYNtheSIS I am aware that your penalties do not represent a genuine pre-estimate of your costs .........etc etc.

Also as for the 6 year separate claim look here 1st

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/yorkshire-bank-clydesdale-bank/76009-yorkshire-bank-limitation-act.html

Just a thought?

Jules

Jules, I love it, I could think of something to replace the etc etc with too:)

I'm going to send this prelim in, rattle thier cages, and submit SAR at the same time (but don't want to be waiting for it - to do it all at once). They can do what they want with the account, because its not going to stop round 3 - We shalln't be signing anything upon victory!.

Cheers Jules

Good on ya Thai ,

That`s the spirit , one cage rattled already I see . Glad I have spurred you on , I am going after 2 YB accounts for round 2 INCLUDING one that spans back over 6 years . Will keep an eye on your thread and any more cage rattling you want just ask.

Jules

Just had a look Jules, no threads yet - let me know when you start 'em. Its about time I started reading this forum again mind, I've been a tad lazy these past couple of months!

I can't wait to hear about your impending successes, don't we just know it:D

In recent light of the revelation of CYNtheSIS I am aware that your penalties do not represent a genuine pre-estimate of your costs

Added to Prelim, with a bit about show me otherwise on paper etc...

Thai.

• Haha 1