style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chloes chat room lament....

Hours and hours of virtual cups of coffee and tea

4am mornings with many, it became my reality!

Virtual tea and coffee? 4am? You must be mad!!

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

Guest ChloeJane

Thinks Yoda while wise.............

Is forgetfull!!!!!!!

Am sure we shared a virtual cup at that hour..............winks

Wait till it is back - you will not be sleeping hun! What would I do without Yoda's Yodles at the wee hours of the morn, or Mrs Foots wise words of wisdom..Smoothys smooth ways and so many other names I could add.....

Ahhhh for the chat room back...does it sound like I am whinging? Being female this is a right I was born with....and besides...my PM box is full!

HELP - BRING CHAT BACK!

(hopes nagging will work) Miss everyone! Thanks for all the pm's - CJ

Please Please bring chat room back why should so many be deprived by one stupid person

We can't bring the chat room back until its been checked and all security is tight in there .Also we will be helping the police with their enquiries so at the moment it would not be correct to open it .

We are hoping the closure is only temporary as you are correct why should users who have acted responsibly be deprived of this sites facilities , that is one thing we are all in agreement with .

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Churchill said it best

"Never in the history of the fabulous CAG chatroom, has so much been spoiled for so many by so few in such a short space of time for so little gain. Never again will the yoke of mis-placed trust deny our fingers their right to type to our friends at any hour of the morning...we will type to our friends, we will type to those strangers who are yet to become friends and we will type just to make ourselves heard above the oppressive financial institutions.......we will defend our CAG whatever the cost may be.

We will never stop cagging!!"

Guest ChloeJane

It is not the end............it is not even the beginning of the end........but it is maybe...........the end of the beginning...........

We will keep fighting for our little room back......for freedom and CAG mankind! For without it.......

Inboxes are full......!

Though we did come up with a temporary solution!!!!

We are hoping the closure is only temporary as you are correct why should users who have acted responsibly be deprived of this sites facilities , that is one thing we are all in agreement with .

I guess my secret bear garden wasn't so secret! What happened? I was playing nice! Promise!

Guest ChloeJane

WOOF WOOF for Michael B.

Winston Churchill

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

Winston Churchill

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Winston Churchill

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

Winston Churchill

Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.

Ok, that is my wisdom done! But more useful quotes for the CAG chat room chant back encouraged! Share with those that view the pages what was learnt - ?

I for one learnt that there is a bed before 3am!

I respectfully accept Janets comments that it is being remedied and there are valid reasons for it closure.

- just nagging helps.

CJ

I guess my secret bear garden wasn't so secret! What happened? I was playing nice! Promise!

maybe you was but sadly others never

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Cooo eeee Janet? Not sure if your even around today (sorry for mini hijack guys)

Why was the other thread closed? Surely being freinds with Bill isnt a crime now is it? Please dont say it is cause he is a sweetie! All we did was talk about garlic, snails and scousers!

• Haha 1

Cooo eeee Janet? Not sure if your even around today (sorry for mini hijack guys)

Why was the other thread closed? Surely being freinds with Bill isnt a crime now is it? Please dont say it is cause he is a sweetie! All we did was talk about garlic, snails and scousers!

LOL of course being friends with anyone isn't a crime but posts that are xenophobic in nature are not acceptable and the constant sniping at our volunteer staff even less acceptable .The thread was being left open by us even though it was off topic but some people decided to use it as a platform again so thread was closed .

Hopefully this thread will not be used in such a way and can be left open .:)

doubts.

Guest ChloeJane

I doubt that is the issue Mooch - but why in every thread do people have to go on about him.

PM's the way to go....I don't even know who he is and starting to not like him as its some of the contraversy....

Again -- I fail to see how the Mods have to justify themselves for decisions made to keep the site safe.

Sighs.............................I think the name should be a naughty word and eradicated from debate.

CJ

LOL of course being friends with anyone isn't a crime but posts that are xenophobic in nature are not acceptable and the constant sniping at our volunteer staff even less acceptable .The thread was being left open by us even though it was off topic but some people decided to use it as a platform again so thread was closed .

Hopefully this thread will not be used in such a way and can be left open .:)

Fair enough. Thank you for answering me.

I doubt that is the issue Mooch - but why in every thread do people have to go on about him.

PM's the way to go....I don't even know who he is and starting to not like him as its some of the contraversy....

Again -- I fail to see how the Mods have to justify themselves for decisions made to keep the site safe.

Sighs.............................I think the name should be a naughty word and eradicated from debate.

CJ

I wasn't asking for justification well not really.. I just like knowing why.

I asked about Bill as it was closed shortly after he posted.

Oh and by way your poem was very good! Made me smile:)

Hi all just thought i would pop in and say hello, i've been away all week and only just found out about whats happened, i hope the chat room will come back to us soon, only been online an hour and i miss it already,

speak to you all soon

Lee:D

P.s nice peom ChloeJane

:)I am not an expert at this, any advice i give is from reading posts on this site, its all in here somewhere :)

:) If i have helped please click the scales:)

NatWest Settled 16th february 2007----£3902.67 All charges, costs and s.69 interest

MBNA- S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 25th March 2007

MBNA missed deadline, LBA for SAR sent 8th May 2007

CCA request sent 8th May 2007

Hope you don't mind me posting my favourite Churchill quote:

Churchill v Lady Aster

Lady Aster: Winston, you are drunk

Churchill: Yes, and you are ugly. But in the morning I will be sober.

Gotta be the best put down ever...

giz

If I was your wife Sir, I'd poison you! Madam, if you were my wife, I'd let you!

Winston Churchill

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

Winston Churchill

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....