Help!!! ht vs barclaycard

helenm1984

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

just some advice, my account was passed to a debt collection agency, first barclays own debt recovery, then to a new one called 1st credit, on the new letter Ive recieved it says that all correspondence about the debt should go direct to 1st credit, who do i sent my prelim letter and soc to? (already had all my statments so did not need to do a sar) is it barclaycard or 1st credit, or both??

Also if it is barclaycard I sendit too which address is best for them??

please help.

Thanks h

Hey, :)

You should send your prelim letter to Barclaycard at the address below and then probably wait and wait and wait lol.. I'm on day 56 for my SAR. Hopefully you will progress quicker having got your statements.

Barclaycard

Barclaycard House

PO Box 5592

Northampton

NN4 1ZY

Good luck :)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Sorry its been a while, Barclaycard sent me a standard reply for my 1st letter, then passed it their debt collection people who phoned me up saying I had to deal with barclaycard and not them, I explained I had been, so phoned Barclaycard to see what was happening who say they've had nothing from me, however I have one letter from them and I sent both prelim and lba via recorded del and have signitures!!!, I guess I just proceed with mcol when the times up dont I??