thames credit-b c wells geoffryparkerbourne

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

new to all this took early retiement ten years ago not had a credit card since then paid em all off then went to the far east 2006 had letter from thames credit now back in uk £1,822,66 then four letters from bcwells formal demand legal notificatin then final notice visit ivestigation officerthey want £1,861.16 ignord all letters somone told me not to get in touch they have even foned my mom a few times then today 20-4-07 got a letter notice of pending legal action from geoffreyparkerbourne in the same type envelope and address in scotland as bcw how do i stop these peaple bothering me i had a morgage 4 year ago that was no problem any help out there thanks in advance you are all doing a great job by the way took me ages to type this with one finger got to put a plaster on it now

cheers all chris

Ask them to provide copies of the original credit agreements for the debts they are claiming. Use the CCA 1974 request template in the letters section of this forum. That should get rid of the lot of them. Don't forget to state that you totally deny owing any of the money.

"Why CCJ when you can CCA!"

hi all

new to all this took early retiement ten years ago not had a credit card since then paid em all off

How old is the debt they are trying to chase you for ? By the sound of things, it could be statute-barred.

If so, there's a different letter that you can send....

:-)

• Haha 1

hi priority one

its got to be at least ten year ago not had a card since then now three companies are after same debt but the debt varies

thanks for all your help chris

Chris, if you have had absolutely no contact with them over the last 6 years, including payments made, letters sent by you to them, etc.... then the account is statute-barred 6 years after the final contact between the 2 parties.

If this is the case, then there is nothing they can do and you can safely ignore their letters. If you want to get rid of them, then send the letter below by rec delivery, including the phrase I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO YOUR COMPANY.

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner

Letter M

:)