Starting a claim

Doogal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All!

As no doubt most of the people who will read this post have already experienced, i have had a lot of bank charges from Lloyds TSB in the time that i have been with them and am now looking to claim those back.

I have a friend who has successfully made claims from Natwest and the Halifax so have some prior knowledge made available to me so that will be more than helpful but is there anything individual with Lloyds TSB that i should know about?

From my online banking i can get my full statements for just about the whole duration i have had my account and the figure i am looking at is just over the £3000 mark which in all honesty shocked me! after all the issues i have had i can imagine that having that money available to me at the time would have resulted in less bank charges in the first place!

With the statements being online should i just use these ones or should i apply for them to provide the paper version?

My account is currently in good order, i am in my overdraft fairly often but for the past few months it has been better and i have not gone over my limit. Will i be safe to keep this account as the one i currently use? i have an agreement already set up with my bank arranged by myself to gradually fully remove my overdraft so would this in itself make them unable to claim back my overdraft balance in full?

Sorry for the question spam, just want to get the ball rolling now and get everything sorted.

I would print out your statements from your online banking as it will save a lot of time in the beginning. I think once you start the process the account will be in dispute so they cant claim your overdraft back in full. Ifthey try this just tell them you'll pay them back when you get what you're owed :p

If I were you, I would open a basic account to fall back onto but the chances are that you wont need it-better to be safe than sorry.

Keep us posted and good luck! ;)

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!