second claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm just about to take the halifax to court for the second time but I thought i would give them one last chance and I phoned them up, they just told me that last time I made a claim I signed a paper saying I had excepted their last payment as a full and final settlement and I cannot claim again. So basically they said fine take them to court.

Also since I started the second process of claiming my bank charges are still adding up, can I add these to my total before I file my claim? or would I have to start from scratch?

Cheers.

Yes you can add further charges until you file at court, please be aware they are more likely to close your account should you calim again I strongly advise getting a parachute account.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-our-forum/58685-do-you-need-parachute.html

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

I'm just about to take the halifax to court for the second time but I thought i would give them one last chance and I phoned them up, they just told me that last time I made a claim I signed a paper saying I had excepted their last payment as a full and final settlement and I cannot claim again. So basically they said fine take them to court.

Also since I started the second process of claiming my bank charges are still adding up, can I add these to my total before I file my claim? or would I have to start from scratch?

Cheers.

I think that you can claim not sure about your first claim but I put a date range on my claim so as far as I am concerned the full and final settlement was for that date range, check if you entered a date range on your first claim then you know for a fact you have no problem. But as you have another account then go get them if you can close the account and use your second account and just keep including charges till court. good luck dpick:mad:

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640