baboy-V-HSBC - Help !

baboy777

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent off my request for repayment on the 21st March 2007 (recorded delivery) - the bank did recieve this and gave them 14 days to respond- gues what no response. they said on the phone today that a letter was sent out to me however, I did not receive it. I then advised them that a LBA dated the 10th April 2007 sent recorded delivery was sent to them - gues what they say they never received it.... I told em that I have proof they received it.

Anyways I told them on the phone today that they have just a few days left to respond to my LBA - they then said they have 8 weeks to proess the matter , can somene tell me what do I do next after their 14 days are up and no response to the LBA - Do I go straight to submitting a claim ???

Yes, if you used the LBA template from this site it says that’s exactly what you will do so do it. If HSBC haven’t made an offer (and they don’t with most people) I don’t think you have an alternative.

I recommend you register on the MCOL site and start to enter your claim details, it allows you to log off and on to edit and add your information so you can take a few days to make sure everything is right before the day when you submit it.

pete

also, just making sure - your charges list is in a spreadsheet format - yes!

no sending statements - and your s/s will need to be done before you file to get the 8% interest which you will add to your claim when you do file.

this thread will be very useful to you when doing your mcol:

Getting MCOL Right

also, i will send you my particulars as another example for your claim.

this is the only tricky part - getting what you need to say into a limited space - but you can do it - hundreds have.

don't fall for any of their stalling tactics - 14 days after your lba - file your claim.