Abbey Are At It Again

night nurse
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Abbey are up to their old tricks again !!!!!!!!!:confused:

Today I got a statement with charges from before when I got my payout from them will they never learn......

In the same post I got a letter addressed to my other half not me saying that they would investigate my complaint so not only are they addressing it to the wrong person they obviously don't realise in the complaints department that they have already sent me a big cheque.......

DO ABBEY HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING ???????????

Why not send a copy to the Financial Ombudsman so that they can add it to the ever increasing Abbey file.

It just proves that the left hand does not know that the right hand even exists.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

With the amount of work they have on they must be quite well paid idiots

Obviously not or they wouldn't have had to resort to over inflated charges.

I still haven't received my cheque as promised. They have probably forgot, :lol:

:DABBEY-WON! £1,359.34

:confused:CAPITAL ONE WON £1,523.27+£39court fees.

My cheque arrived with a letter stating as promised here's your cheque now please stop the court action I never did get the letter promising me the cheque.

I really hope their nights out aren't in a brewery.......:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL nightnurse, i had exactly the same problem with them, when i rang them to remonstrate and told them that if they didnt refund them immediate I woud commence another claim, they hung up on me and I started a second claim and won and now i am starting a 3rd!!! The short answer is that , no, they never learn

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

This might explain why they have dollies in their the branches and you have to use those stupid phones to speak to india if you have a problem even if your in branch.

Also the last time I went into Gloucester branch they had a person apologising for the queue instead of putting her on the tills and reducing the queue.........

Perhaps the squirrels from their adverts could do a better job higher IQ.....

LOL, my branch members can't look me in the eye anymore cos they know what I'm doing and they know they're in the wrong, haha, tables have turned girlies, after thinking they were so superior :lol:

When I told the teller at my local branch in Carmarthen that abbey had paid me and how much she just stared at me as if I'd spoken in Swahelie so nothing surprises me with abbey anymore.........looks like it's mcol for me again if abbey insist on these new charges.......yeah I vote we ask for the squirrels to take over the company.

I wonder just how much inside info the bank clerks actually have, are we slagging them off unfairly? Did they know that the banks were acting unlawfully or were they just trained without certain knowledge? If so, poor things, they are at the frontline too, they are the ones looking like idiots. But then again, if smuggness comes with innocence then they are fools to themselves for not knowing about the company they work for.

If they did not know what was going on they sure do now.

They may well agree that the charges are too high but they will not bite the hand that feeds them-the more money the bank makes the more they take home whne the bonus season hits.

I wonder if they have to pay the same charges as us?

Theres a thought!

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.