Help Needed Urgent

rippedoff17

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

We have a trade account with a very large company called Wolseley UK, they have charged to our account item totaling £600 which i have not had we have asked for a signed proof of delivery but so far it has not been sent, Today they have sent a final request for full payment ( 5 days ) and if no paid they will take court action. How can i stop such a large company from taking action as always big companies issue CCJ court action and it seem they win when their in the wrong

Any help Would be Greatfull

They could only take action in a county court (small claims). You need to press them for details of when they received the order, where it was delivered etc . You also need to inform them that you are disputing the account. By taking this action you are establishing an audit trail for yourself of the action you have taken in respect of what you see as an error made by Wolseley UK.

They could only take action in a county court (small claims). You need to press them for details of when they received the order, where it was delivered etc . You also need to inform them that you are disputing the account. By taking this action you are establishing an audit trail for yourself of the action you have taken in respect of what you see as an error made by Wolseley UK.

Cheers Rob

i have sent a letter today by recorded delivery informing them of this error and asking for details and if they can con not produce signed POD they must confirm full refund i hope it works.

You're not seeking a refund, but a credit to your account. If they attempt to raise an action, you have the right to defend it, and also counter-sue as part of the process. There's no way they get a CCJ simply by asking for one.