Murph v's BOS Success I think?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After a long drawn out negotiation I have been awarded a full and final settlement of £7,200 from a claim of £7,405. (£6,107 plus £1,298.63 interest)

The thing is that I am inclined to accept the offer but would prefer it to relate to the dates of the charges as opposed to Full & Final is there a way to do this.

I think I have been quite fortunate with this claim so far as I have won a pre 6 year summary action by default and even though I live in Scotland there offer is for the period Sept 2000 to Sept 2006.

Also the only reason that I would like the offer based on the dates of claim is so I can claim any charges that were levied from the account before 22/12/99 which because of the problems with second court cases in Scotland I think I could only get through negotiation with the bank which to be honest may be a lost cause, although I do like a challange:-)

What are your views should I quit while I'm winning!!!

Cheers

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

BOS Credit Card...........................Hearing Date 07/02/07

Full Settlement..............................13/02/07

BOS Bank Account .........................total charges £8,655.92

1st offer..............................................£1620.00 01/12/06 Rejected

2nd offer.............................................£3255.00 03/01/07 Rejected

Summary Action victory.................£1499.02 22/03/07

Full and Final offer............................£7,200 19/04/07

Pict...............