Rob vs Natwest

poohbear1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Better news than tour process with Abbey, Natwest seem to have a bit more sense and furnished us with all the statements we have requested so its onto the spreadsheet to calculate the claim and the prem letter from the templates section of course!

Have to say had a bit of trouble getting the spreadsheet template, no option to save it to my PC and when I try to copy and paste it doesn't take the formula with it, any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? My work PC can't even open them, it says the web page can't be displayed.

I had similar problems with the spreadsheet - in the end I had to use my own for our GE Money claim. I didn't use a spreadsheet for the NW claim as I just listed the charges and interest charegs straight from the statemenmts.

Good luck with the claim (not that luck comes into it!)

Steven

the odd person has the odd problem downloading the spreadsheets, persevere is my advice, once you have all your info in a spreadsheet you have all neat and tidy to refer to and recalculate as you see fit

if you really get stuck PM an email address and I'll mail you whichever version you want, a few of the posters on here have links in their sigs, Mindsai has the sheet I sue, it works out various totals depending on what you're claiming