A&L are at it again!

blooms91

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Desperately need advice

I successfully claimed my bank charges in January this year.

In a space of 3 days this month, A&L have taken a total £125.00 as 'PAID ITEM CHARGE' from my account, even though a cheque had been paid in - but not cleared. Can I go through the process again or do I try to claim via the Ombudsman? Don't care if they choose to close my account this time as I'm pretty fed up now and have another account anyway.

I this not worth a phone call to them explaining the situation to see if they will repay them?

If not them I suppose you could claim them back via the usual channels.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Yes I would have thought it is worth a letter words to the effect that they should see that you have already have been successful in one claim and are fully aware of the proceedure to reclaim - so it may save them some time and money if they refund the charges now.:rolleyes:

best of luck

Jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE