Dee1954 v HSBC

dee1954
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6093 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'll be there too!

I have nudged about the same as you Dee, they just ignore everything! Im going to put together a bundle and send it off to DG. Im planning on definitely attending rather than sending something in to rely on...looking forward to it..although praying for the postie every morning, lol

Nice to know I'm not on my own. Gonna start preparing my bundle on the weekend. Yet another nudge too!

Can't help wondering why they're ignoring me though. When I started this members of my family and friends (most with HSBC) applied and have all been paid long ago without making application to court!

HI there!

I'm another one who will be at court on the 14th @10.30am in Cardiff!! Are you all going to send in trial bundles? I though it was a directions hearing and we just had to take along out own stuff! I have sent written directions to the court and I am also going to attend. Is this the right thing to do? Maybe someone could clarify this for me please?:confused:

How about we all meet slightly earlier somewhere near the court and go in mob handed??:D

• 4 weeks later...

Had a letter from D & G yesterday and received court order staying the application today. Completed my N244 with accompanying letter and will take down to court Monday morning.

Really looking forward to Tuesday now!

I'll be there! Booked today and tomorrow off anyway and can't think of a better way to spend a Tuesday!

I'm going to ring court when it opens to see if I can fax N244 today or just take it with me tomorrow saving parking fees.

Finally managed to get through to court - 02920 376411 direct line for listings if anyone else needs it - engaged constantly till now.

Said no need to bring N244 down today I can take it with me tomorrow.

Hi Dee,

I have applied to have Stay lifted. Court directions received for the stay say that the hearing has been vacated!

Is there going to be any point in attending? Will the Judge be likley to attend? If not They have to consider the points of out applications to have Stay lifted, will they be doing that tomorrow?

I am worried now as I have told work I no longer require day off!:o

Manic I´m certain they won´t hear our apps tomorrow but I for one am going to take opportunity to hand in app for removal of stay personally, and try to speak to Court Manager to get some answers about how long it will take and if they will all be heard together ...again!! Am sure others will be doing the same so maybe we stand a chance of getting to talk to someone Got to keep the pressure on the courts IMHO