AK32 vs RBOS BUS.ACCOUNT LTD.COMP.

AK32

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My Account Has Been Closed For Bout Two Years I Have Most Of My Statements Going Back Roughly 4 Years How Do I Get Hold Of Old Statments That R Missing. Also Old Company Has Ceased Trading So Is It Still Possible To Reclaim Charges. Even Tho Company Is Finished. If Did Pay Me Out How Would Receive Payment. Also I Have Charges 4 Stop Chq Fee Of £10- R These Reclaimable And They Use Wording Of Maintenance Fee Rather Than Total Charges How Do I Figure The Charges Out? Do I Go Through Every Single Statement Pagebypage Highlighting The Charges As They Appear Or Will They Be Totalled Up Somewhere Else That Ive Not Come Across Yet. Sorry 4 Longwinded Thread Please Help.

Wow that was a hard read....I shall try to answer as much as I can

My Account Has Been Closed For Bout Two Years I Have Most Of My Statements Going Back Roughly 4 Years How Do I Get Hold Of Old Statments That R Missing. This is a basic part of the process and if you are asking this I would advise you start off in the FAQ section doing some reading. Most importantly, look at the GUIDE, it is a step by step guide from getting your statements to taking them to court. THIS IS ESSENTIAL READING. Also Old Company Has Ceased Trading So Is It Still Possible To Reclaim Charges. Even Tho Company Is Finished. Yes If Did Pay Me Out How Would Receive Payment. By cheque silly! :D Also I Have Charges 4 Stop Chq Fee Of £10- R These Reclaimable No, this is a service not a penalty and is therefore not claimable. And They Use Wording Of Maintenance Fee Rather Than Total Charges How Do I Figure The Charges Out? See below Do I Go Through Every Single Statement Pagebypage Highlighting The Charges As They Appear Or Will They Be Totalled Up Somewhere Else That Ive Not Come Across Yet. The latter, what you haven't come across yet is the step by step guide as I said above. Once you do, you will find a link to a spreadsheet where you can tot up all your charges. It might be worth highlighting them to start with so you can see them better on your statements. Sorry 4 Longwinded Thread Please Help.

For the maintenance charge question, have a read of this.....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/royal-bank-scotland/42749-bit-help-you-rbos.html

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!