Reddannio vs Barclays Directions Hearing help needed

reddannio
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Its all getting a bit daunting now and theres so much info to read.

I recieved my Notification of transfer of proceedings letter on 8th March and submitted my AQ on 27th March. Today i recieved notice that the Directions Hearing will take place on 1st August !!! 15 weeks seems like a ridiculously long time before this hearing, is this normal now with the high levels of people claiming charges ?

I just really need some advice on what the next stages are, what will happen next and do i need to prepare anything at this stage.....and i have also had quite a few charges since submitting my claim, can i write to the court and request these be taken into account as well ?

Thanks

No need for a court bundle at this stage, and in fact, in your case their probably never will be becouse the chances are you'll get settled just before the directions hearing.

See this thread for what you should prepare in advance of a directions hearing -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Thanks for the advice Gary. Ive had quiate a few charges since entering my claim, is there any way of getting these included in my case or would that need to be a seperate claim presuming this one is settled ? I have spoke to Barclays re. these latest charges and they told me that if i win my case then ALL charges are automatically refunded but i cant see that somehow.

Dan