The Guvnor V HSBC

The Guvnor
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello to everyone and anyone who takes time to read reads this thread.

Some help please from anyone,

I've just gone through my last 6 years HSBC bank statements and made a record of all the charges. Can someone explain the interest calculator to me please? I understand the date you put in to the "date charge incurred" box (self explanatory) BUT maybe i'm missing something here because i don't know what date i'm suppose to put into the "to date" box?

Please help

Many thanks

Jon 'The Guvnor' :-)

No i'm not using a spreadsheet from this site, i've just noted all my charges onto my own excel spreadsheet. I am however trying to figure out the interest calculator on this site!!!!?????

i made that mistake, as i just discovered - better to use the one on the site as i was over 3 figures out, not in a good way either, and i know my spreadsheets as well

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

try and perservere with this site's spreadsheets - they'll work out the interest automatically. spreddie's from other sites differ a lot and they're not very detailed. have go though, cos there's always some kind peeps that will take a lood at them once you've done them to make sure you're on the right track!

6. Interest calculation spreadsheets

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

Without wanting to get anyones back up for suggesting something outside this site whilst the spreadsheets aren't working try this one!!! :-)

http://www.zen122856.zen.co.uk/CompoundSheet_v1.9.xls

It was actually created by someone using this site and the are an active member!!!

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.