Sir V's HSBC

Sir Sideways

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, first post for me, I sent my first letter off last friday (13th :-() recorded delivery. I sent it to my account holding branch, afterwards i thought i may of ought to send it too the head office?????.

Well fingers crossed ill hear something this side of christmas lol

Sir

Good luck. It doesn't matter where you send your first couple of letters. Here is a link that will help you with your research http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html :-)

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

Welcome Sir.

No you did okay, HSBC is HSBC and at the end of the day it gets to the right department. Hopefully it'll be a lot closer than Xmas lol

Good luck with your claim :) and may the Force be with you

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

lol gimme, u beat me to it

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

yeah that would be two of us if i didnt have to keep fighting these damn popups!!!:mad: lol

Thanks for the reply guys, Phew! I thought I may of fouled it up already.

Is there a list of charges I can and cannot claim for somewhere on this site? Ive had a good look round and cannot see them if they are there.

Thanks

Sir

• 1 month later...

Update.

I received my statements a couple of days ago (over an inch thick of them) so now ill go through them and put them into the spreadsheet I downloaded off here (if I can find it on my pc lol)

My understanding is to put in everything considered a charge i.e being overdrawn and "total charges".

Thanks for looking

Sir