Jump to content

Help I am Stuck

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi All, I have been helping my sister with her bank charges and we have issued proceedings against Barclays. She has three claims in total, 2 of which have been defended no supprise there !! But the biggest one for £2.5K we have judgement on so question is what do i do to enforce it asap as i dont want them to realise their stupid mistake.


Any answers would be greatfully appreciated.



Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome to the forum.


Please take time to read the faq's

Please find your banks forum and start a thread;

(your user name) V (banks name)

use the template letters in order Stick to the timetable in there.


For instant live help please go to the chat room


Any advice given is purely based on personal experience and if in doubt you should seek further advice from a professional.


If you liked what I have written then please let me know by clicking on the scales!


FAQS wink.gif

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faq.php


Scotland Issues

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/scotland/


Step by step instructions biggrin.gif better safe than sorry!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....tructions.html


Templates cool.gif If it aint broke dont fix it!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....lates-library/


Online claim or direct at court?

Getting MCOL Right


Finally good Luck.



If my advice helps please tip the scales, left.

  • Haha 1

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein


"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt



Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.



All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating


Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.



Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest ChloeJane

Hi Stacey K!


Well done! Stacey as you have judgement you can send in the Bailiffs within 7 days.


Is it a default judgement Stacey??


If so, when did you gain judgement? Reason for asking!


I would send in a High Court Enforcement Officer and not use the County Court Bailiffs. You can do this by transferring the judgement to the High court for Enforcement and it gaurantees a result faster and they have more determination to collect.


Good luck, look me up if you need more help!


Well done!

Link to post
Share on other sites



Thanks for the info, the Judgment was in default and the date of it is 11th April 07 so they have had more than enough time.


Have researched it and also came to the same conclusion of going for a high court enforcement writ.


Thanks ever so much for the help, so pleasing to get one over on such a huge organsiation !!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest ChloeJane



A High Court Writ gives many more powers to collect on your behalf and is a much better way to enforce to get your money.


If you won by default on the 11th, just be aware that they have 14 days to apply to the court for the matter to be set aside. So I would wait just a little bit longer!


If you alert them too early, they may file but after the 14 days you are pretty assured that your choice to have the judgement transferred to the High Court a faster result.


Just in case - the link for reading about default judgement is here




Well done though and enjoy the win as I said.


Any problems - look me up!

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...