HSBC put in defense

mystery1100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya Emma, don’t worry you wont be going to court.

The defense is a standard part of the procedure, do you mean you have received the acknowledgement with the brief details on it or have you waited the 28 days and had your notice of transfer to your Local Court?

pete

Hiya Emma, don’t worry you wont be going to court.

The defense is a standard part of the procedure, do you mean you have received the acknowledgement with the brief details on it or have you waited the 28 days and had your notice of transfer to your Local Court?

pete

I have had the notice of transfer, although I have no court date yet.

Emma

Next part will probably take a couple of weeks at least. It'll either be the AQ (which I doubt now as they appear to have done away with this for now) or most likely a court date in the hopes of forcing HSBC to settle beforehand, which they will.

I wouldn't worry too much - nobody has yet to actually go to court in a straight claim.

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

I was worried it all seems a bit daunting,keep visiting this site you will see people who were in the same position / stage you are at now a short time ago and they are now getting paid out.

Keep going your doing just fine

Oyster

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

MCOL Filed 26th Feb 07

:-)

Defended 26th March 07:rolleyes:

PRT @ Cambridge 13th July 07:wink:

1st May Full Offer:grin:

Cheque arrived 16th May8)

What happens next will depend on the District Judge/s at your local court. Some are issuing AQ's as the old system, some are setting court review days, and some are setting hearing dates.

I wouldn’t worry, whatever your local Judge decides to do he will give you plenty of time to prepare and remember he is doing it to try to force an offer out of DG not pressurise you so I doubt you will see a court room.

pete

I've just hit my 28 days since submitting the small claims, and called my local court to find out what stage the claim is at, and i've not been advised that DG Solicitors have submitted their defence and a AQ has been posted out to me??? What happens now???

I've not heard a peep out of DG but HSBC have sent me a offer in the meantime which i rejected.

Not sure what i'm meant to be doing now. can someone please advise me as I really don't want to stuff this up @ the 11th hour.

:o

Claim is for £3k +