email or not to email

fkelanne
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

should i just email them rather than send the letter? i have alreally claimed and got £2300 back, but while i was claiming there has been more charges put on my account. i was told yesterday just to sent the LBA as ive claimed before.also im on benefits so im goin to put the bit in about them not been allowed to take my money

i think the bit about not being allowed to touch benefits stems from exercising your Right of Appropriation (google also returns some good results on that one), which, as I understand, has to be done in writing beforehand. I might be wrong so I would wait for someone else to confirm it.

I would personally send it in writing recorded, emails can always be denied, even with read receipts attached (lost in the system etc). OR you could try both approaches, email first with a promise of a hard copy but that strikes me as a waste of time as you're basically duplicating your own work.

EDIT: In fact here you go, have a read of this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/42170-right-appropriation-stop-bank.html and see if that helps :)

• Haha 1

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

yes you do have to write and tell the bank that a benefit is going in on a certain date and how you wish to spend the money!!

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

hurrah!!!!!! i got something right :D

now where's my celebratory can of Dr Pepper?

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D