Paintball vs Barclaycard ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5077 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck paint...i'm just behind you again (ooh errr)

80's???? bit before my time i'm afraid

*whistles*

"Banks are people that will lend you an umbrella when it's sunny, but demand it back the minute it starts raining"

Brad v Halifax

22/08/06 - Preliminary Letter sent requesting full repayment of charges

06/09/06 - LBA sent to bank

good luck paint...i'm just behind you again (ooh errr)

80's???? bit before my time i'm afraid

*whistles*

Up behind me? What a lovely feeling I'm getting Brad .... :rolleyes:

Thanks for checking out the T&Cs BTW

'Fortune favours the brave.'

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

no worries....shame that I couldn't find any though

did you file at court yesterday, or you getting as bad as me?

*taps foot*

"Banks are people that will lend you an umbrella when it's sunny, but demand it back the minute it starts raining"

Brad v Halifax

Yep, Brad, filed my N1 on Monday ... filed two actually both with requests for removal of defaults and adverse marker data ... :rolleyes:

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

show off....did you hear anything from your LBA?

got a reply to my prelim, then nothing thus far from my LBA. Feeling all unloved :(

Brad v Halifax

Hang on a mo, let me go to the relevant file ... yep, a standard response from Andrew Yau referring to " our position remains the same ... T&Cs, etc". I don't have said T&Cs and am sending off today a request for these pursuant to "Pre-Action Protocol 4.6©". This should go to their legal team so need to find an address for that ...

Any one?

P xxx

Their legal team is Barclays Legal team - so use the address on the Barclays main page - in either Lit Team Good or Evail, or Barclays contacts.

Peter

ps - any chance of expanding on the Pre-Action Protocol 4.6© - sounds very exciting, and if it gets you T&Cs from years ago, sounds almost orgasmic (in a strictly suing sense!)

Peter

Sign my petition to the Prime Minister here:

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

wow...peter's even more easily pleased than I am

Brad v Halifax

Sent letter today to Legal Compliance Team at Barclaycard requesting true copies of 1) Default Notice and 2) T&Cs and all subsequest revisions that applied to my old credit card pursuant to Pre-Action Protocol 4.6© of the Civil Procedure Rules. Copy also sent to my court. Hope they comply ... :rolleyes:

Thanks go to Steven4064 for his help in this matter:-)

Their legal team is Barclays Legal team - so use the address on the Barclays main page - in either Lit Team Good or Evail, or Barclays contacts.

Peter

ps - any chance of expanding on the Pre-Action Protocol 4.6© - sounds very exciting, and if it gets you T&Cs from years ago, sounds almost orgasmic (in a strictly suing sense!)

Peter

Hey Peter

Here's the link to find out how URGENT: T&Cs for NatWest credit card 2000/2001 See post number 5 and many thaks go to Steven 4064 for his help in this. ALL site helps are brill even if they just take the trouble to read your thread and post encouraging messages, but Steven gets my 'Site Helper of the Week' Award

trophy.GIF

Painty xxx

Home now, jogetty jog ... a chilled bottle of Pinot Grigio awaits this tired bairn LOL xx

• 2 weeks later...

Claim deemed served but nothing yet from court to say whether defence will be entered ...

Received letter from B/card referring to the default removal saying as a gesture of goodwill the a/c will show as settled. How kind, but I will pursue the removal with my claim thanks very much.

Received letter from B/card referring to the default removal saying as a gesture of goodwill the a/c will show as settled. How kind, but I will pursue the removal with my claim thanks very much.

Checked my Experian CreditFile today ... the Default and all reference to Barclaycard has been removed. A good result, I'm very happy. ;)

That's fantastic news Paintball, quite surprised how quickly you got a result with this, well done:D

Have had partial offer from Barclaycard which has been taken off the very small balance owing on this card, am now chasing the remainder, LBA sent today.

I dunno pet, maybe it makes things easier, in some respects, when the account is closed and settled (as my CapOne card a/c was). BTW, do you know what the court fee would be to file an N1 for JUST the removal of a default? The HMCS website says £130 for things other than moneyclaims ... anyone?

Painty xox

hi paint...have you heard anything yet? Received the t's & c's?

I still haven't filed, the cretinous judge has stayed one of my claims "pending the result of the test case", so wanna make sure I word everything in my future claims to cover me

Brad v Halifax

Received letter from Court to say acknowledgement of my claim received by them from B/card, with intent to defend.

No T&Cs sent yet, what ARE they doing? ... :rolleyes:

I have some Paintball if you PM me with an Address.. sorry i missed you before.

Uk :)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hey UK ... if you click on the messenger icon under my avatar, you can send the info to my email addy ...

Cheers xox

paintball-

you still needing Bcard's T&Cs? I got 'em from 1999 if thats any good?

Yes please, if you click on the instant messenger icon under my avatar you can email them to me. TVM

painty...i've always liked you

do you think you'll be able to send them to me as well please?

[email protected]

cheers

Brad v Halifax

painty...i've always liked you

do you think you'll be able to send them to me as well please?

[email protected]

cheers

Hehe, Noomill if you're there can you send the T&Cs to Brad as well? TVM ;)

Brad, I'm in the process of sending you the T&Cs that UK kindly emailed to me.

In the meantime, not heard anything from Court or had defence from Barclays ... hmmmnn:rolleyes: