What if you have a Mortgage or Loan with the Bank you are suing?

mooboo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

A quick question, if the Banks have the power to close your account, can they demand full repayment of any loan, mortgage or credit card with the same bank and close those accounts?:confused:

Just about to send my first letter to the Abbey to reclaim £3290.50 in charges.

MooBoo

Abbey National: Successfully received statements and microfishe copies of statements with no trouble and within time limit.

Abbey National: £3904.06 Claim begun, 1st claim letter sent.

Thanks for that Livelylad.

I have just been looking at some other threads about DPA's and it seems lots of people are having trouble getting their statements from the Abbey. I didn't have any trouble, I sent my first letter, but forgot to put the cheque in, so sent another the next day with a cheque. I immediatley got a reply asking me to fill out a form and send back with a cheque (which I didn't do I waited to see what would happen with the second cheque sent). About three days later I got a letter saying that the lasy 14months statements would arrive in 5 to 7 working days, but they were in the same post box as the letter. The letter also stated that the rest of my statements were saved to microfishe and that it would not be possible to print hem and send them, however they would send me a list of transactions on my account between 2001 and 2005 under a seperate cover. I recived these approximatley 14 days later. Maybe I got in there just before they got snowed under, but I got the feeling that they have no choice but to send the information. I hope this news helps someone.

MooBoo

Abbey National: Successfully received statements and microfishe copies of statements with no trouble and within time limit.

Abbey National: £3904.06 Claim begun, 1st claim letter sent.