Since Claiming Has Anybody........

Guest ian cognito

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest ian cognito

a) Applied for loans/overdrafts/mortgages from the bank they claimed from and have you been successful or declined

or

b) Sent off a second SAR request to see if the notes say anything about your charges claim? the notes I received with my FD statements were particularly detailed so just wondered.

Is there a timeframe for sending a second SAR, sure I've read somewhere it must be 12 months later?

Yes I have got a loan from RBS

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

b) Sent off a second SAR request to see if the notes say anything about your charges claim? the notes I received with my FD statements were particularly detailed so just wondered.

Is there a timeframe for sending a second SAR, sure I've read somewhere it must be 12 months later?

I've been meaning to do this with FD for a long time now...!

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50