Credit Score Question

toffee101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

GREAT - Just managed to get one of my 1st CREDIT debts(£3700) wiped clean off my credit reports by disputing the information through Experian(I actually stated that they do not hold a signed credit agreement). Not sure how I wangled this one as the other entry that I disputed at the same time they refused to remove.

The removal of the record appears to have increased my credit score by 120 points.

This poses the next question - on the 1st May Hopefully my CCJ will be removed(that is, if they are usually removed from the credit files promptly i.e on the exact day they should be removed).

Has anyone an idea from experience what a credit score increases by with the removal of a CCJ ?

Cheers G

It will really vary - I'm aware of people's who have come off straight away and some have had to give a bit of a nudge to ensure it's done. Have you actully paid the CCJ off anyway? Only asking because if you have you can get a certificate of satisfaction from the court which will show the CCJ has been paid. Regardless of this though it should be removed after 6 yrs so contact the court of issue if it doesn't ( hope this makes sense! )

GREAT - Just managed to get one of my 1st CREDIT debts(£3700) wiped clean off my credit reports by disputing the information through Experian(I actually stated that they do not hold a signed credit agreement). Not sure how I wangled this one as the other entry that I disputed at the same time they refused to remove.

Grezmel,

Well done on this result. Out of interest, who was the original creditor for this debt that was removed?

Cheers

Collie