Im Leaving Gmac, I have a list of charges but what can I claim back?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

We have decided to leave Gmac. We now have the offer through from the new mortgage company and are just waiting for a completion date, YIPEEE!!!

We have had the redemption statement through and I have just spen the past few hours going through papaer work to find what they have charged us in the past. There are £2360 worth of charges that consist of arrears fees and reversed DD and cheaque fees, we have also been charges £115 Repayment administration fee and £446.70 Early repayment charge. I'm sure I can try for the £2360 but not sure about the rest. Any help would be appreciated.

Tanya xxxx

Hi Cornflake,

Yes you can claim the arrears charges and failed DD fees. Have a look at the sticky on mortgage admin exit fees for the repayment admin fee. I don't think you would have much joy with the ERC.

Best of luck and keep us posted

Zoot

Thanks for your advice zoot. I think Im going to send all letters up untill court stage. If I have no luck im going to contact the FO and get them to deal with it.

Tanya xx