Hannah V Coop (and I thought they were nice!)

hannah1980

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

here I go again another day another bank. This one makes me laugh and we started banking with Coop after we won are charges back from HSBC and closed the account. They are charging me £35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! per charge and on one day I got charge £105 for begin £26 over my overdraft on the 27th of the month (good god).

Any way sent all the usual letters to the Bank kept to my time scales. I will be filling for a claim on the 24th through money claim on line. They only owe £335 but I want it back. I'll let you know. Good luck to everyone out there - its a bit addictive this!

Hannah :p;)

Halifax Plc (1st claim) £4200 **SETTLED IN FULL**

Halifax Plc (2nd claim) £ 320 ** SETTLED IN FULL**

HSBC Bank Claim for £1700 **SETTLED IN FULL**

HSBC Bank 2nd Claim £800 ** SETTLED IN FULL**

Cooperative LBA sent Court claim in on the 24/5

NATWEST - my final and biggest claim (watch this space)

Best of luck. Just remember that you do need to have a bank account so it becomes more difficult if you require another one.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Thats cool - Natwest and halifax were accounts I held eons ago. So I was only really worried about the HSBC account but that does not appear to have made a different to my credit rating. Thanks for the heads up. After Natwest there really isnt anywhere else for me to go - so I shall make a nother donation and depart this beloved site. :)

Hannah :p;)

Halifax Plc (1st claim) £4200 **SETTLED IN FULL**

Halifax Plc (2nd claim) £ 320 ** SETTLED IN FULL**

HSBC Bank Claim for £1700 **SETTLED IN FULL**

HSBC Bank 2nd Claim £800 ** SETTLED IN FULL**

Cooperative LBA sent Court claim in on the 24/5

NATWEST - my final and biggest claim (watch this space)