Egg loans - only online/ no paper agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Egg Loan Qoute

Once accepted you'll be able to complete your loan agreement online, which

means no hanging about for paperwork.

I remember reading about the law does take into online agreements? Shouldn't Egg be told off? Surely if one were to take out an offer they could in theory explain they haven't signed anything - plus no agreement (only online)

I do not think people should nor would I do this btw just interested reading?

I continued through the qoutation and it mentions you can click a link to the loan agreement! Doesn't force you to read it! Just gonna print out details

Help me to help others!

I want to click submit and continue to the next stage at the moment it hasn't asked for a eletronic signature...

Has anyone applied for Egg loans before?

You have now completed all your details. Once you select 'submit', you confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions of this account.

Does Submit count as signature?

Help me to help others!

My mistake...

1.1. This agreement will be deemed to be made on the day we receive the signed agreement from you

However chance the agreement could still be wrong ...? Tempted to test this out, more curious as don't really want to commit fraud. I could check agreement and not sign it. Then could check without doing any harm - apart from fotprint on credit record

Help me to help others!

I would assume that if you didn't sign the agreement they wouldn't release the funds to you though? Or is that what you want to test?

i took out a loan with lloyds via my online banking. took about 20 seconds and the money was in my account instantly. pretty scary eh?

no paperwork at all.