Robertson Holbrook

sawda

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello not sure if I am doing this right, I engaged with Robertson Hollbrook last December sent them the signed forms ect. I have had no word from them whatsoever, I have emailed them written to them even phoned them and been put through to answer machine. All I want to find out is if they are dealing with my claim or not. Has anyone else had experience with this company ?

Guest louis wu

These are 'professional charge claimers', which is like a four letter word here.

Did you sign a contract with them, and what info have they supplied you?

If this is just a telephone call that you made, then I suspect that you are not bound to them, and commence your claim on your own. (I'm no solicitor, so you would need to clarify if you do have a contract).

I would make a post in the general debt forum, and see what come up.

louis

Thanks

I have signed the form off authority to them that can be downloaded on there sight so they have my bank details ect the site seems genuine but who realy knows. Not sure how to get to general forum yet still investigating :)

As Louis says we do not condone these 'Ambulance Chasers'

On this site you can do the whole think for FREE and get back ALL your charges.

If you signed up with them in December you should have had some contact from them by now.

If you follw the system and procdeure outlined here you should be at court by now, maybe even have your money in some cases.

Anyway, Youre here now and hopefully we can help you to claim your charges back yourself without these money grabbers takng a cut.

Have you got ANY documentation from them, If you did it over the internet or by phone they have to send you a copy of the agreement and how you can cancel.

I few of the people out there doing this are one man bands with a bit of knowledge.

Paul

welcome to the forum.

Please take time to read the faq's

Please find your banks forum and start a thread;

(your user name) V (banks name)

use the template letters in order Stick to the timetable in there.

For instant live help please go to the chat room

Any advice given is purely based on personal experience and if in doubt you should seek further advice from a professional.

If you liked what I have written then please let me know by clicking on the scales!

FAQS wink.gif

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faq.php

Scotland Issues

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/scotland/

Step by step instructions biggrin.gif better safe than sorry!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....tructions.html

Templates cool.gif If it aint broke dont fix it!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....lates-library/

Online claim or direct at court?

Getting MCOL Right

Finally good Luck.

jamesrap.

If my advice helps please tip the scales, left.

• Haha 1

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

• 1 year later...

Desperately in need of help

I signed a contract with Roberston Holbrook in November 2006, in regard to claiming bank charges on my behalf.

After no correspondence over the last two years, and reading stories both posted on the moneysavingexpert.com and consumeractiongroup.com webiste, it seemed that maybe I could pursue for my claim without the help of RH, based on their lack of communication etc.

Anyway, I send off a template letter as instructed to my bank, once I had calculated my charges over the last 6 years online, which added up to £4220.

Anyway, Nat West have got back to me to send out an income and expenditure form plus the rest, which I am about to send out.

To cut a long story short, if the bank come back to me with an offer, what do I do about RH, who actually have done nothing for me over the last year.

I spoke to them earlier about cancelling the account, to which a guy there by the name of Paul Thomas instructed me I would liable for a £1000.

What should I do, is there any legal points I can raise in terminating this contract as it has not reached a court stage yet?

Also, do I speak to the claims regulation service about this?

Any help would be most helpful.

Kind regards

Paul

I DON'T WANT TO SOUND BRUTAL BUT WHAT EXACTLY HAS ANY BODY BEEN ABLE TO DO ABOUT BANK CHARGES SINCE JULY 2007?

UNLESS YOUR BANK HAS AGREED TO HEAR YOUR CASE ON A HARDSHIP BASIS ?.

Self help sites we recommend are Money Saving Expert (Martin Lewis), Consumer Action Group and Leagal seagulls.

I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU INTENTIONS ARE EXACTLY, HAVE THEY SERVED COURT PAPERS ON NATWEST (IF SO THAT WILL BE STAYED, SADLY) THEY WOULD HAVE PAID YOUR COURT COSTS ALREADY AND WILL, NO DOUBT EXPECT THEM BACK.

THE APPEAL ON CHARGES SHOULD BE OUT SOON YOU MAY BE ABLE TO CLAIM THE INTEREST BY STARTING THIS CLAIM OVER ON THE ONE HAND (HOW MUCH INTEREST DO YOU THINK YOUVE PAID?) IS IT £1000 AND WOULD YOU BE PREPARED TO START THE COURT PROCESS ON YOUR OWN IN ORDER TO GET IT ?

IF YES YOU WILL GET ALL THE SUPPORT YOU NEED HERE.

GOOD LUCK.

Edited by maroondevo52
Commercial link removed

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.'

Thomas Jefferson 1802