john vs lloyds tsb

john10
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

i have sent my s a r off to lloyds approx 40 days ago and have had no reply ie statements which letter do i use next to send them and do i have to send all mail by recorded delivery

cheers

marie

Hi

Try sending this one:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

You don't have to send everything recorded, but you do need proof that your letter has been sent, so recorded is probably the best way.

Good luck, let us know how you get on,

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Guest ChloeJane

Hi!

The data protection act gives them 40 days from the date of being able to identify you as the data subject.

A link to the act is here.

Data Protection Act 1998

So I do suggest personally to give it 47 days as this is reasonable, even though the act states 40, they could argue it took a few days extra and would be warranted in stating this.

If you have not received it after the 47th day then I would send the non compliance letter. Barty has added that for you.

If they then fail to comply, post again and they can be forced to comply by the courts.

Hope this helps and don't forget CHAT ROOM is a great source of instant help.