Are they ever going to get round to paying me :-(

sasmith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's so frustrating isn't it, especially as there seems to be no rhyme nor reason or pattern of when they are tending to pay out. I'm glad for the people that they've paid, but that just makes it all the more frustrating that I'm at the same point in the process, but haven't heard a peep.

My MCOL claim was deemed served on 12 March. The 28 days went by and, as with other people, the judgement request was rejected as a defence ('the Defendent denies that the Claimant is entitled to any refund of charges') was submitted right at the last minute.

My claim has now been transferred to my local court. No allocation questionnaire has been issued as District Judge Murdoch has ordered that it be dispensed with. This is annoying really, as I've got nothing to copy NW into to show that I'm perservering.

Now waiting for my local court to do whatever they do next (?) and should be hearing something either end of this week, early next.

Many people seem to have been paid before now, but haven't heard a thing at all, even a partial refund. :mad:

Simon

• 2 weeks later...

Still no peep at all from Nationwide, but the hearing has now been set for 22 June, so hopefully receiving notice of that might push them into some action.

Simon