Sillygirl1 v cap1 & GMAC

sillygirl1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After reading through this website I telephoned the FOS and a very nice girl took details of two claims from me, one against GMAC on my old mortgage and one for Capital One.

For Capital One I NEVER had the card they claimed, and the case went to court in February last year, I showed up, they didn't and the very nice judge told me exactly what to write down and have the case cancelled. The case was duly cancelled and I received a Notice of Discontinuance from Capital One. Shortly after though I received chasing letters from their DCAS and Hamptons and other parties, including a letter and visit from Scotcall. I showed the Scotcall bloke the Notice of Discontinuance and away he went. I have't been chased since about October which was when I was repossessed. ( I didn't leave a forwarding address, only to my bank and current building society).

With GMAC I had a second charge with London and Scottish, and it was London & Scottish who carried out the repossession. A couple of days afterwards a letter was received which stated the two companies were changing ownership of the property and cited two different solicitors companies in the same building..... I am claiming back charges on this one as they sent a debt counsellor round who falsified evidence (said I had a car and £400 a month clothing allowance - I don't drive due to arthritis and dodgy eyesight and if you saw my clothes you would know I don't spend that much money on them! So far there is no evidence that my old property has been sold on the Land Registry and I've received no letters from GMAC or London & Scottish.

Progress reports will be posted as events happen

GMAC RFC xxxxx initial claim to FOC 20.04.2007

Crap1 xxxxx initial claim to FOC 20.04.2007

RBS (2003, closed due to charges) £10 sent 20.04.2007

Guest louis wu

Hello,

Thats quite a story.

I think it would be in your interest to post this thread in the 'general debt' forum, I'm sure there will be people with similar experiences that would discuss your issues with you.

It seems that this isn't a sit back and wait and see situation, but having said that, I wouldn't know where to start.

I'm sure you'll get help/advice as and when its needed.

Good luck

Louis

Louis, Thanks, I don't know how to change the forum I am on, whilst I know a bit about computers I am fairly new to forums like this. Can anyone suggest how to change the forum.

Forgot to mention that I have also seen off Westcot over three alleged debts for my old place, I know I paid nearly everyone off last year and only had the mortgage debt left. Westcot have had a claim put into Trading Standards about the advice given to me by one of their employees 'go to the police as fraud has clearly been committed'.... I said 'Okay I will, and you are the people who have committed it!"

Guest louis wu

Hi

Near the top of the page is a box which says

consumer action group > welcome to our forum

Sallygirls v Them

Click on the consumer action group (bit) and it will take you out to the main screen.

If you scroll down the page you go past a lot of Green options, and then onto a new section of blue

Keep going to the next section, a smailler section headed 'Debt Action Group', and the first forum there is general debt. Click on that and start a thread just like you did here.

Any problems post again and we'll have another go.

Louis

After reading through this website I telephoned the FOS and a very nice girl took details of two claims from me, one against GMAC on my old mortgage and one for Capital One.

For Capital One I NEVER had the card they claimed, and the case went to court in February last year, I showed up, they didn't and the very nice judge told me exactly what to write down and have the case cancelled. The case was duly cancelled and I received a Notice of Discontinuance from Capital One. Shortly after though I received chasing letters from their DCAS and Hamptons and other parties, including a letter and visit from Scotcall. I showed the Scotcall bloke the Notice of Discontinuance and away he went. I have't been chased since about October which was when I was repossessed. ( I didn't leave a forwarding address, only to my bank and current building society).

With GMAC I had a second charge with London and Scottish, and it was London & Scottish who carried out the repossession. A couple of days afterwards a letter was received which stated the two companies were changing ownership of the property and cited two different solicitors companies in the same building..... I am claiming back charges on this one as they sent a debt counsellor round who falsified evidence (said I had a car and £400 a month clothing allowance - I don't drive due to arthritis and dodgy eyesight and if you saw my clothes you would know I don't spend that much money on them! So far there is no evidence that my old property has been sold on the Land Registry and I've received no letters from GMAC or London & Scottish.

Progress reports will be posted as events happen

GMAC RFC xxxxx initial claim to FOC 194.2007

Crap1 xxxxx initial claim to FOC 19.04.2007

RBS - old bank account - £10 sending 20.04.2007

• dx100uk changed the title to Sillygirl1 v cap1 & GMAC