Jump to content

Refund charges


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hey guys,


you may or maynot remember a few months ago i was successful in claiming my charges back.


To day however I checked my bank accounts and one of the balances was particualy high than it should have been. It was due to a deposit into my account under the refrence of OD charge refund. (overdraft im quessing) the payment ref for this was as CSH, apposed to DEP or TRF.


Can anyone shed some light on what might have happened as im not sure if the bank has made a mistake? Is this money now mine??? :???:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume that CSH is Cash?


Only thing to suggest is to query it with your bank-it may well be your but best to check before you spend it.



If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Link to post
Share on other sites

that was my intial thought, but cash always shows as DEP (i used to work at te bank). I will ring them later. Just didn't want to draw attention to it if you know what i mean ;-) lol

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...