cyprusgirl

cyprusgirl vs lloyds tsb

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4428 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

just an update here really ...after my claim was transferred to stockport on 14th may was told by the court AQ was to be dispensed with and my claim was to go the the judge for further directions...

The judge has now asked for both parties to complete the AQ .. N149, i have completed the form with the draft order off this site and sent back to my local court with the £100 fee and another schedule of charges.. i have also sent a copy of AQ and schedule of charges to SC&M...

Last day for submitting AQ for both parties is the 4th july no later than 4pm ... i will ring the courts on the 4th and if there AQ submitted then i may send a nudge letter to SC&M but only for the full amount of charges plus 8% interest and court costs, i don't see why i should take anything less.... will keep you posted good luck to every one else fighting for your money .....

I HAVE WON!!!! i can't beleive it .... today was the last day for the AQ to be at court mine was already sent off but full offer came this morning in the post from SC&M including 8% interest and court costs i am over the moon so a big thankyou to everyone on this site and will be donating as soon as money arrives they say it will take 7 to 10 days ... not telling the court though untill i have the money.... only conditions was to keep account up to date or will be charged again... they say they have already wrote to the court and told them out of court offer has been made and are asking me to do the same of course i will when i have the money!! BIG THANKYOU TO EVERYONE xx

can any one tell me how to move my thread to success at lloyds?? thankyou xx