lloyds reply to dpa sar letter

owethebank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, ive got my fingers crossed here im hoping for a swift answer,

ok, im filling in my claim form, on the bottom of page 1, there are some boxes with defendants name and address, amount claimed,court fee, solicitors costs, and total amount. im guessing i leave these blank?

also on page2, the statment of truth. asks for solicitors details, again im guessing i leave this blank.

also again, sorry! we still owe lloyds tsb around a thousand pounds which were chipping away at a few quid a week, i'd like to settle this debt out of the claim money if, no when we win the charges back. do i need to state this on the claim form in the particulars of claim section, or just state we would require a cheque and the account will be settled afterwards?

last one, for now! do i need to add the interest under the county courts act s.69? or can i just add the 8% and get the claim going, my head already hurts and more interest might just pop it.

tia

Page 1 - you need to complete these boxes

Page 2 - Correct

No you do not need to state what you want to do with the settlement money

The S69 interest is the 8% - so not sure what you are asking here

thanks again nic for your speedy reply.

think ive got my wire crossed with the overdraft interest and the s.69

if i just add the charges and the 8% and the court cost total, that will get the claim underway?

hmmmm...with the test case ongoing should i hang onto my claim? there dont seem alot of point sending it in atm.

does this affect c/cards too? that was gonna be my next card after the current account charges.

tia

ok, thanks it will go in the morning...not sure how our friendly hull judge will see it though. fingers crossed, i'll keep you posted.

just on a side note, if the banks win the test case, will that give them the right to claim back what they have paid out? if they win it says that every court has got the law wrong surely that cant be?

just on a side note, if the banks win the test case, will that give them the right to claim back what they have paid out? if they win it says that every court has got the law wrong surely that cant be?

No because they have always settled without contesting - it has been their choice wether to settle ot turn up i court and invariably they do not choose to do the latter - stating that they will settle without any admission of liability and for purely commercial reasons - they can't have it both ways!