help with N150

nununutter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

i am just filling in my N150 AQ form and need some help. on the witnesses section, obviously i put myself in, but the part that says 'Witness to which facts' what should i put here please? do i leave that blank?can anyone help please:confused: ?

many thanks

Nununutter

check the templates section there is a guide to completing your AQ

Abbey £4340.59 *WON* Jan 07

Abbey II MCOL 31/03/07 £8800.00

Please note..I AM NOT AN EXPERT ANYTHING WHAT I POST IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MAY BE WRONG IT IS JUST BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OR EXPERIENCE

Read my latest claim its a fast track potentially

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/61406-noobrider-abbey-take-2-a.html?highlight=noobrider

read my first claim which includes attending a directions hearing in court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10576-noobrider-abbey.html?highlight=noobrider

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all

I am sitting waiting to hear from the court at the moment after receiving a copy of Abbeys allocation questionaire on 30th April. I am thinking of ringing them tomorrow to find out whats happening with it, is there anything else i should be doing at this stage? any suggestions? or should i just wait?!

cheers

nununutter

no harm in ringing the court

Abbey £4340.59 *WON* Jan 07

Abbey II MCOL 31/03/07 £8800.00

Please note..I AM NOT AN EXPERT ANYTHING WHAT I POST IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MAY BE WRONG IT IS JUST BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OR EXPERIENCE

Read my latest claim its a fast track potentially

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/61406-noobrider-abbey-take-2-a.html?highlight=noobrider

read my first claim which includes attending a directions hearing in court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10576-noobrider-abbey.html?highlight=noobrider

Guest louis wu

If you want, have a look at this. You don't have to do anything with it, just get familiar with th ideas

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

There are various discussions, one of them is here, it may be worth a read

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/60572-basic-court-bundles.html

Good luck

Louis

Hi again all

i havent yet called the court as i read my paperwork again and realised Abbey had requested a months stay on their AQ to try and settle the claim. The AQ was dated 30th April

i havent heard a thing from them since regarding an out of court settlement, so does this go against them if actually goes to court? or

should i attempt to get in touch with them at this point to request settlement explaining that they requested the stay and havent made any effort to resolve this? any advice would be appreciated

cheers

nununutter

Hi all

I thought that the purpose of a month's 'stay' was to 'attempt to settle the claim, either by informal discussion or by alternative dispute resolution'? i didnt request this, they did and i havent heard a thing from them. Their 1 month is up in 2 days time. should i then be calling the court and asking about the claim? or should i get in touch with Abbey? this was just another delay tactic that looks bad on them again.

can anybody help with the next step please? who should i be calling/emailing?

many thanks

nununutter

This sounds like another delaying tactic by Abbey. Did you send your AQs with the abuse order asking for their defence to be struck out?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/87766-abbey-abuse-orders-keeping.html

Myself and Abbey have until tomorrow to return the AQs, mine was sent 2 weeks ago, so I'll be ringing the court on Weds if I don't get any reply.

The contact at Abbey is Inga Kirkman who I believe manages the legal team. The telephone number should be on the letter they sent you with a copy of their defence.

thanks for the email address.

so last week i rang the court and asked what was happening with my case. i was told i that it was in with the judge but there is a 3 week delay at the moment.

Also i emailed Inga Kirkman asing why i havent heard anything from them regarding settlement as suggested when they ticked the box for the stay. i have requested she replies with details of how and when i will receive my refund. i am now waiting for a reply. i am checking my inbox constanty!

LOL Good luck with that, for what it is worth, I think this is another abuse of process

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

after emailing Inga Kirkman stating I had a court date, I agreed on a settlement with her. That was on the 6th June, it is now 4th July and I haven't received a penny yet. On 26th June, as I had not received any further confirmation from Inga I emailed her again asking when I should expect to receive the money, she came back saying she had no record of any settlement agreement!!! she said if I sent across the emails she would sort it for me, so I sent them to her with all the info on it, I made sure they contained all of her replies. and thats the last I have heard. I have emailed a few times since but I have been ignored. Is there anything else I can do now? should I get in touch with the complaints department at Abbey and ask if she has liased with them on this? this is so frustrating. Any advise appreciated

many thanks

Please tell me you didn't cancel your court date!

Abbey are notorious for saying one thing and doing another. If you have still got a date for court I would email and send a copy by registered post saying that you assume, as they have ignored your correspondence accepting their offer of settlement, that the offer has been withdrawn. You will therefore proceed to court, with the addition of the s69 interest, you will draw their behaviour to the attention of the court and basically, see you in court.