Jump to content

Who do you sue?


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Kippersfriend, who you write to depends on what stage of the claim you are at. If it's before the claim stage, then write to Mr Langdale at the leeds offices, after that and you should be writing to either the courts, MCOL or DG. You file a claim against HSBC, not your local branch or the one that you opened the account with. Use their registered head office address, the 8 Canada Square one.


All the addresses are on the contacts page set up by livelylad, it's towards the top of the page on the HSBC sub-forum.




there's a linky thing.



25/01/07 Statements collected online

27/01/07 Prelim sent

09/02/07 Thank you letter received (and duly ignored)

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

02/04/07 Notice of transfer paperwork received

10/04/07 Lattie's hastner sent

19/04/07 AQ arrived (never mind lattie!)

20/04/07 Last Chance letter sent to DG, AQ filled out.

08/05/07 AQ returned to courts, cc'd to DG

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

14/06/07 Directions hearing set for the end of August. 10 long weeks away.

14/06/07 rob-the-viking waits yet longer......

23/08/07 DG apply for a stay, instantly granted by judge.

29/08/07 The waiting begins again, 7 months since prelim was sent.


"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your reply :) I am actually dealing with the Natwest and this is my second letter claiming my charges, I was just wondering if I had written to the correct people and if I do have to take it to small claims would it be their registered office, If I have to make a claim through small claims for work it is always the registered office we sue I assume it will be the same

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...